Tuesday 3 May 2011

Daniel Blanco - bilbao, spain


I love art since I have reason, I always had a connection with him. However, I did not know the Bilbao Fine Arts Museum until I started college. The location that is is fantastic, from classic Doña Casilda Park and the innovative Abandoibarra area. Furthermore, the Bilbao Fine Arts Museum also brings these facets, the classical building of the museum and the renovation that took place. Without forgetting the wonderful works contained in this gallery, along with the staff I met during the first practice I did, they were in this institution.

Me gusta el arte desde que tengo uso de razón, siempre he tenido una conexión con él. A pesar de ello, no conocí el Museo Bellas Artes de Bilbao hasta que empecé la universidad. La localización en la que se encuentra es fantástica, entre el clásico parque de Doña Casilda y la innovadora zona de Abandoibarra. Además el Museo Bellas Artes de Bilbao también une esas facetas, el edificio clásico del museo y la remodelación que se realizó. Sin olvidarme de las maravillosas obras que contiene esta pinacoteca, junto con el personal que pude conocer durante las primeras prácticas que realicé, que fueron en esta institución.
 

No comments: